12.26.2005

Christmas Weekend! :(

Feeling depressed
Listening to ""Voice" - Tsukiko Amano
Currently addicted to nothing at that moment
Currently irritated by stupid i can be
Randomness: why does he dwell in the bad things?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

friday, december 23, 2005:
it was joey's birthday...we made a cake for him...and joebert bought him a balloon...played video games....went to ralphs. i fell asleep and we waited for waffle to pick us up...i got home around 1230 in the morning. then i went to sleep after i talked to michael on the phone.

saturday, december 24, 2005:
michael comes over around 7 in the morning. we slept for a bit....then i got dressed around 9 something. michael falls alseep on my bed....and i eat breakfast. then around 1 something we got to maryann's...she not home...so me and michael took over her room for a bit...then we ate...then we played melee...that was fun...then maryann comes back...i say hi to her...but she goes for the food. i continued to watch michael play...so yeah! then we leave around 5 or 6...dad drops me and michael at michael's house...everyone is sleeping so we dedcided to hang o ut in the back yard...that was fun. later we move to the front...and michael opens his present from me....so yeah...then we tell vince that there's a party going on....while he got dressed...me and michael were getting the presents ready....so yeah...we go to michael's cousin's apartment...fun times....then i had to leave by 10...so michael's aunt decided to drop me off. so yeah...that was fun!

sunday, december 25, 2005:
well i woke up around 7...iopened my presents...dad yells at me. mom then lateryells at me. i eat....and talkignt o michael on the phone...then he had to go....so i cleaned up my room....then later...i asked mommy if i could go....then she says yes....but the party was already over. but they picked me up anyways...me and michael stayed at his house for a while...then vince picks us up to bring us to belda's aunt's house....she has a nice backyard...hehe....then i eat...then michael eats with me....then we leave to go to belda's house. there i made micahel upset at me....that was a bummer...then supernatural awas on...i got scared...then after wards belda shows w\vince something on the computer. so i'm sleeping....so yeah...micahel gets scared of something...after all that...we leave....when ig ot home...i got dressed into my sleeping clothes....then michael calls me up...we talked....converation was bad...it's like he doesn't want to be happy. so i should stop trying to make him happy...i don't know. i love him with all my heart...but it seems like when we have these arguments....he forgets...he fogets that i care for him...he forgets that i worry for him....he forgets that i love him...he forgets that his happiness is special to me...as for me....i get stubborn, i regret when i shouldn't, i think negative, and i cry for no reason...well to me it's a good reasont o cry...but to others, maybe otherwise....i don't like seeing him like this...it hruts me to see him depressed and down. when i try to be strong...and not get into it anymore...he asks me, "what's wrong?"...so i have to tell him...and then we go back to square one. i don't know...michael doesn't like his past....so i can't really say anything or do anything...b/c i'm helpless....and he doesn't want my help...so yeah...he deosn't want me to be there for him...i guess i should give him the space...b/c it seems like he doesn't need me. well i'mma go off to work now...

bye bye!

No comments: