9.06.2005

bOrEd

well michael came over on sunday and yesterday...it was fun...we watched movies and anime...hehe...and played PSO for the hell of it...hehe! then we would torture each other because yesterday was our last day to do it till december...aww...oh well...umm...on saturday michael was helping out his auntie move...i knew he was doing something for someone if he had to bail on me...oh well! hehe! well there's nothing really much to say....for today....michael and my friends are at school right now...first day of school...i rmember my first day of school...since i came i started at morse...i knew people but couldn't find them...hehe...then i made new friends till my senior year...i hung out with them...and now they're my closest friends...hehe...and i didn't expect myself to fall in love...it's such a great feeling...i love MY SEXYMAN!!! MY MICHAEL ROY MEDINA REASOL...HAHA!

No comments: