9.13.2005

being forgiven

well yesterday sensei picked me up from home...and michael skipped 5th and 6th period...to be with me...aww...n/e wayz...cuz everything wasn't going to well...i haven't put on a smile for awhile...michael asked, "please smile for me!"...i said, "i can't" and i almost cried...good thing that 5th period was sensei's prep period...so yeah....6th period came and 2 of our friends are in that class...so we had to put a FAKE smile on....but when after school came....that's when i poured out my heart to him once again...and telling him that i want to spend my entire life with him....even through the afterlife...i tell him the future plans we both promised each other...and i ask him, "how are you feeling?"...and he says, "a lot better" that put a smile on my face...he's everything to me...he forgave me for what i said a few months ago! :)

No comments: