9.11.2005

aching!

friday:
well i got dressed at 6 something in the morning...i woke up dad at 615am...then we left around 630...i get dropped off at morse...and i walk to my friends...philip and belda were there...i talk to them and everyone else comes...michael was the last one to come over...when he comes we go to the other guys...that was fun...then when the bell rung...michael drops me off at sensei's and we kiss and he goes to class...it was fun helping sensei out...lunch came and i hung out with michael and belda...mostly with michael of course...then after school came...we hanged out in the front with rodel...then rodel left...antho came to us then left...then belda and lykim's brother comes to us...that was fun...then shawn comes...then we all leave to go to lykim's house...YES we walked...i think we shouldn't have walked...but it's ok...when we got to lykim's everything went back to normal....but when me and michael started to walk to my house...it started alright...then it got bad...then it got better...in house it was alright then it got bad...then it got better...then it got worse...it hurt so much that michael was feeling like that...my heart opened up to him...i NEVER done that for anyone...then later it got better when my dad came home...at 11pm something we dropped him off home...

yesterday:
our 8 month...yup! it's been great...michael came over and started off great...then a little off...then great again...that we went to the mall with my parents....that was fun...then we ordered pizza...then we went home...then we got the pizza...that was fun...then we went back home and we ate...michael left around 9 soemthing...

today:
well i went to NEX with my parents then to walmart...they ALMOST 4got me...grr...then we went home...around 5 soemthing...michael comes over...it started off well but ended badly...michael is still thinking about it...i don't know what will get through that head of his...i don't know what to do...i'm waiting for his call..but i know he won't call..i'm just hoping he will!

prayer:
dear GOD, it's me sharon...i know it's been so long since i've talked to you and asked you for anything...but i don't want what i said in april to effect me and michael...it's burning through his head and i'm worried and scared...i'm trying my best to keep his spirits up but he ends up putting it down...please help him...heal him! please! even though he doesn't want it...he needs it and he knows he needs it...he's just too stubborn to ask for it...please! with all my heart help him get through this...he's my everything...and i will never let him go...please!

THANK YOU!

No comments: