8.09.2010

He seriously needs to get a life!

Feeling Pissed Off
Listening to Forever - NEWS
Currently addicted to Yamapi dramas
Currently irritated by my half-brother who has no life
Randomness: Stop being so irritating
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well I'm kinda getting tired of him bitchin' about "how loud my TV is." I have my TV volume on usually between 2 thru 4, when that fool sleeps. Get this, he still bitches! UGH!! He's the reason why I desperately want to move out...I'm getting of this shit. He needs to get a life and move out. It would sad that his younger half- sister moves out before him. Most of the time, he doesn't even sleep...he pulls off random all-nighters. Besides, he's technically a shut-in and plays video games all day. Trust me, you'll rarely see him out and about in the world. "Hopefully" one of these of days he'll move out, but I highly doubt that. Well, I guess I'm done bitchin'and rantin'...hehe. :D

No comments: