3.01.2011

Too Long...

Feeling Bleh
Listening to UNUSUAL - Amuro Namie feat. Yamapi
Currently addicted to Yamapi, duh!
Currently irritated by Too much drama
Randomness: :P
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There's a little bit of drama going on and it's pissing me off a little bit. Kailani seriously needs to give Ruby a chance. Ariz is happy and Ruby hasn't done anything wrong. Yeah she might have a small attitude, but she has her guard up. I know Kailani does too, but she has to try and understand where Ariz is coming from. I'm just blabbing about someone else's drama. I don't have any to talk about yet....hehe. But trust me, I will. One of these days, Ranee and I will talk to Kailani about her attitude she pulled Sunday night because she was pretty rude. She was pissing off everyone in the living room. It felt like she was trying to start something when Ruby didn't do anything wrong. It's pretty sad that Ariz has to limit himself when Kailani is around. Oh Kailani is Ariz's neice....hahaha I forgot to mention that. *sighs* I guess we'll see how everything will turn out for everyone. Ranee and I want to hang out with Ruby, so that we can get to know her a little bit better. And that she doesn't have to worry about me and Ranee. Ranee has her own boyfriend and I have my Yamapi....hehehe. Well I guess I'll end it here and do dishes, bleh! Ja~!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you have a boyfriend? your very pretty.