8.02.2010

FUCK THOSE PEOPLE!!!

Feeling Aggrevated
Listening to Rain - Gackt
Currently addicted to Yamapi's songs
Currently irritated by stupid people
Randomness: You're a piece of shit.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What the fuckin' hell people?! Was she really that worried that I would start something?! I have a good head on my shoulders, not like some people. It's like she wanted something to go down. WTF?! I'm not stupid. Did she feel lonely cuz I was around?! Whatever. Was she getting pissed by the ugly looks she was getting?! Cuz if she was, she deserves it. I guess I was that big of a bother to her. And to someone is "supposedly neutral"....WTF?! Who's the one being a hypocrit?! Whatever...If that person thinks that this is funny?! She'll see what's coming to her...KARMA!!! I was finally able to put this behind me, but for people who want to start it again. FUCK YOU! Don't look down on me.

No comments: