6.02.2006

sad

Feeling sad & depressed
Listening to UVERworld - Revolve
Currently addicted to thinking too much
Currently irritated by the point that my JOB gets in the way of everything
Randomness: *tear*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
well it's been almost two months since i typed in this thing...let's just say there has been a alot of drama in just almost 2 months. I don't want to get in any more arguments...it hurts too much...we had two current ones lately...and one of them didn't go too well...this one was last week. i don't type down what happened because i don't want it to happen again. and last night i was scared that everything would go wrong again.. EVERYTHING'S MY FAULT!!! i should've went Wednesday becuase i wasn't going today...and last week i should've been considerate of Michael's feelings than my own. I'm still a little depressed from last night....but its okay.
well i got sick again. but i'm not really sick..i just have the COUGH symptoms(?) it's an on and off thing...i guess. i don't know what's wrong with me...everything thinks i'm sick even though i don't think it's that....i just think there's something worng with my thraot or something...but no one cares b/c everyone just thinks it's a cold...nothing serious. mommy says, "take medicine" i've been doing that...nothing works...it just helps me go to sleep...and i still cough. i need to get a check-up...i guess...i guess i should ask my mom or dad...but it's ok...if nothing happens. well..i think that's about it of what i have to say...BYE BYE!

No comments: