3.31.2006

it's been so long...

Feeling bored
Listening to nothin at the moment
Currently addicted to waiting for the time to come
Currently irritated by nothing
Randomness: *yawn*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
well nothing's really going on with me..hehe...it's almost our 1 year and 3 months...i know huh...long time...i still can't believe it...that it's been this long since we've been going out...it feels so great...i'll never leave his side...he's my one and only....i'll protect him as much as i can...even if he pushes me away...i'll come back to him and heal his wounds...even if he doesn't reach out to me...it's my job as his lover to hold him and calm him down so he won't lose what's really close to him...i will keep my promise to him and i'll never leave his side...because i'll always be in his heart no matter what...hehe...well i'mma stop with the sappy stuff...i'll come back in a few months...haha!

No comments: