10.25.2005

feeling down...

there are times that i feel that michael's love for me is fading..i don't know if he meant "i love you" to me...and he's upset with me...how am i suppose to feel about that...it's like he's always getting mad at me...and i don't know what to do...is our love fading?! maybe it's just me thinking too much...i just want him to call me, hold me, or something for me not to feel this way...maybe i should just be quiet and mind my own business...cuz it seems like my mouth is getting me in trouble a lot...i guess i do have to change without michael knowing...people say that i shouldn't change...WTF?! that's bullshit...they're just saying that to be nice...i know deep inside them...they want me change something about me...maybe i should...so no one would get mad at me anymore...i'm in this world alone....and there's no one to save me from myself...it just hurts...i'm in dark and i'm confused...who's going to save me?! most likely no one will...michael would...but he's too busy with his problems and getting mad at me...I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO?!!! HELP ME!! should i change?! ;)

No comments: