8.31.2005

crazy night

well yesterday i was suprised that michael called to come over....i didn't really expect that to happen, but it did...michael coems over around 5 something and he plays fatal frame 2...so that i could know the storyline. thena round 7 something he stops playing...me and michel got a little crazy....but we controlled ourselves...then around 845...my dad leaves to pick up my brother...it got more crazier...i was so tempted...but michael reminded myself that i promised myself that i would wait...so yeah...what a great guy...hehe! that was basically my night last night...

today i'll be helping/working with my mother with the elderly...gah! ohw ell it's something to do. and michael is having his surgery on his butt tonight... i hope he'll be okay..hmm... well thats all that's going to happen today...and i might visit michael tomorrow....but i also have work..hmm....i don't know! i guess i'll see when tomorrow comes... :)

No comments: